Thursday, August 31, 2017

A challenge project

So we've all been there. We have so many projects and sometimes we need to start one that just challenges us.  One challenge
 project to truly be proud of.   Bragging rights if you may!  And I found that project i needed.  From vogue knitting spring\summer 2017.  The lace hoody!  How could I not want a lace hoody.  And to top it off in using yarn i bought from Michaels!   Say wah!!!! Yes!  I found this yarn on clearance  it's loops and threads woolike.  The color is in cool grey.  I can not wait to see how this turns out.  share with us you challenge project.  The last one I worked on was a wedding dress pattern that I knit to get me through my divorce,  I entered it in the state fair and won a second place ribbon.  Would of won first if I would of blocked it.  Seriously though blocking?.... That's for another post.
Lace hoody

The start.  Neck down to halfway down sleeves

No comments: