Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Finishing up kerchief

I am on the last side of my kerchief.  Should get it finished by tonight before knit-lit.  Figuring out what I could make that would knit up fast and could sell on my etsy page.  I might start from the beginning of one of my "one skein wonders" books and knit everything.  that would surely use up my stash in a hurry.  So I am announcing a contest/giveaway.  I am looking to get 50 followers within a month.  Refer people to my blog, watch my blog, and cheer me on to keep going.  Three of my lucky readers will receive something handknit from me.  Could be a bag, wristwarmers, or a scarf.  All you have to do is help me get 50 readers by the 15th of February.  Winners will be messaged by the 16th of February.  Happy knitting.  I will be updating my yarn total by the end of the week.  I think I am doing quite well.  Just need to keep motivated.

1 comment:

ania said...

Go Stephanie !
I love the idea of working through a one-skeing wonder book from beginning to end. Can't wait to see how you get on.