Monday, August 18, 2008

Hello all

Well I just received my first swap package today. It was from a swap on swap-bot it was for unusual holidays. i received some fabric for sewing machine day. A teddy bear pin for teddy bear day, a book and book mark for read a book day, some really preatty stones for collect rocks day, and some stickers of skyscrapers for skyscraper day. What a fun surprise to get in the mail. I went shopping today and got the yarn for my partner for my purse swap. Really nice colors it will go with anything. I hope she likes it. I will start knitting after my skirt is done. I have 5 more rows to go on it and then the waistband. I still haven't decided if i am going to do elastic or a drawstring. I suppose i will have to see how it fits first. My favorite things swap is almost ready to go in the mail. and i have two others that need to go out. And lots of projects to get going on. Better get busy.

No comments: